Münch chopmills are sturdy, simple and maintenance reduced constructions which combines an original type crushing machine with a drum type crushing machine into one machine.
From woodlog to sawdust in just 1 Step!
- producing first class saw-dust and high-quality wood chips from saw-mill residue, round-log and other scrap wood (hard- and softwood)
- obtain a homogeneous, powdery product for the subsequent processing steps
- sturdy design (the whole chop-mill is based on a proven solid steel welded structure which is coping with highest loads)
- four sides compression method
- optimum output
- low maintenance cost
- minimum of moving noise (approx. 85 decibel)
- conveyor belts
- easy to handle control system
- long-life saw tooth and safety blade
- self moving 4WD type with high power engine
- electronic controlled feeder
- easy and fast spare part knife repairing